Education / Training

Depending upon you role at Emily Carr, there are a number of educational and training requirements you’ll need to meet to ensure you’re able to work safely while at the University.

For example, if you work with or around chemicals or hazardous products, you’ll need to complete the online WHMIS training.

By clicking on the drop down menu topics, you can get links to the various online courses, as well as information relating to that course.